Work for Escape Adventures
We always have our eyes open for amazing people to add to our wonderful team of Escape Adventures tour leaders.
All our cycle tours are led by two of our own wonderful New Zealand based Escape Adventures leaders and local support crew. We pride ourselves on the caliber and resourcefulness of these great people who our bikers will be spending their adventure with.
- Absolutely love biking!
- Are passionate about the outdoors.
- Love to have to have fun and adventure.
- Have loads of experience working with people and are natural leaders.
- Can prepare a mean, healthy and absolutely delicious feed for up to 15 people seemingly out of thin air.
- Have excellent bike mechanical knowledge and fixer-upper skills.
- Have PHEC First Aid Qualification (Pre Hospital Emergency Care) and experience using their skills in the field.
- Have a flexible work schedule / are able to be away from home for 3 weeks - 3 months at a time.
- Are able to commit to multiple seasons (due to the time we will invest in you).
- Are able to perform with a smile 24/7 ... for 16 days on the trot ... and back to back tours.
- When you are not on your bike, organizing something or preparing something, you’ll either be socializing with your group or sleeping. You will need to be excellent time managers and masters of finding time to yourself in a busy day. Our leaders need to be fun, outgoing, open minded, amazing with people, superb when you are tired and under pressure, and able to jump tall buildings in a single bound! And being a little bit anally retentive is a good thing too! Get the picture? We are looking forward to talking with you!
- Tourism Industry Qualification (not necessary but would be a bonus!)
If you are keen to become an Escape Adventures tour leader, flick us an email about yourself (with specific reference to the above points) and a photo to: email@example.com