Last updated: 9th Feburary, 2021
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Escape Adventures Ltd, 18 Koura Road, Nelson, 7010. New Zealand.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Payment Security is managed through Windcave for mutual security. Encryption protection is managed with an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, industry standard 128bit encryption software.
While booking, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Address, Province, Country, Postcode
Escape Adventures may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To manage Your booking.
- To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests.
- To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- We may share Your personal information with Service Providers required for your tour, ie: accommodation and transport operators.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Escape Adventures may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
By email: email@example.com
By phone : +64 3 545 1789