There is currently a whole heap of uncertainty and concern surrounding corona virus and world travel. Like everyone we are watching World Heath Organisation’s reports closely and waiting to see how it will play out. It is a really fluid situation and things are changing not even weekly, but day-to-day. We hope that people stay smart and continue to look out for each other and wash their hands!! And we remain positive that the spread of the disease will soon slow.
At this stage we are not making any changes to our tour schedule.
Kenya & Tanzania, Fiji, Kyrgyzstan & Colombia
If you are booked on one of our cycle tours in June, July or August - it is great that your cycle tour is still 3-5 months away. Given the fluidity of the situation - we hope that corona virus will on the decline by then. Indeed the next few months will present a whole new perspective, so please don’t make any changes or make any new decisions for now.
Namibia & Cambodia
If you are booked to join us in Namibia or Cambodia even better - your tour is still 7-9 months away and hopefully corona virus will be a thing of the past! Mandy, Kier and I are heading to Namibia in 3 weeks time to make the finishing touches on our new Namibia riding route and make sure our new tour ticks all the right boxes!
If it happens that international travel becomes implausible we will be offering options to transfer your booking to a later date.
New bookings for 2020
If you are still in the decision making phase and considering joining us on a cycle tour this year... please do send us your booking! For all new bookings for 2020 from this point forward we will be offering completely flexible booking conditions. Contact Mandy for more info.
Thanks, keep in touch and remember to ride your bike!!
Mandy and John